0 Jacks Rd, Rutland, Ohio, 45679
105.828 acres of prime Managed Hunting Land located in Meigs County Southern Ohio. This property has a beautiful home or cabin site with established food plot areas, year around creek, mixture of timber and thick draws. Chestnut Oak trees have been planted 3 years ago. This land is really secluded with 2 entrances. All mineral rights owned will transfer.
• The property is located in Meigs County Ohio. Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 105.828 acres
• Beautiful home or cabin building sites
• Food plot areas
• Mixture of Hardwoods, Cedars and Thickets
• Remote setting
• Abundant of deer & turkeys (Giant Whitetails)
• Planted Chestnut Oak trees
• Year around creek
• Electric and water at road
• Established Trails throughout property
• 165 acres adjoining acres for sale
Harry Blodgett | Agent | Land Pro