2717 & 2739 Rarden Hazelbaker Rd, Otway, Ohio, 45657
Managed Hunting Farm located in Scioto County Ohio. This property has it all with established food plot, year around creek, mixture of timber and thick draws. It is located close to Shawnee State Forest and short drive to Ohio River. Has a small Cabin fully furnished. All mineral rights owned will transfer.
• The property is located 4 miles off of State Route 73 in the town of Otway. Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 158.447 acres
• 2 acres of Food plot areas
• Mixture of Hardwoods, Cedars and cut over thickets
• Remote setting with trail system
• Abundant of big deer & turkeys
• Year around creek
• Shooting House
• Small Cabin and shower house fully furnished with all utilities and septic
• Close to Shawnee State Forest public hunting areas with easy access to the Ohio River