0 Beechgrove Rd, Rutland, Ohio, 45679
165 acres of prime Managed Hunting Land located in Meigs County Southern Ohio. This property has it all with established food plots, year around creek, mixture of timber and thick draws. 100 Chestnut oak and apple trees have been planted 3 years ago. This land is really secluded with a gated entrance. All mineral rights owned will transfer.
• The property is located in Meigs County Ohio. Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 165.198 acres
• Established food plot areas
• Miles of trails throughout property
• 100 Chestnut oak and apple trees have been planted 3 years ago
• Mixture of Hardwoods, Cedars and Thickets
• Remote gated setting
• Abundant of deer & turkeys
• Year around creek
• Many large whitetails have been harvested off this property
• New Survey
• Additional 105 acres attached is available to purchase
Harry Blodgett | Agent | Land Pro