848 Jones Road, Peebles, Ohio, 45660
Turn Key 63.87 acres of managed hunting land with new cabin located in Adams County Ohio. This property has it all with established feeders and stands, year around creek, mixture of Marketable timber and thick draws with whitetails preferred Cedar thickets. Topography is rolling to flat. This land has it all with a true 200 inch whitetail currently on property. Has a gated entrance with two 40' Steel Container for security and storage. New county water and electric installed. This area and land is noted for giant whitetails. It is located close to Mineral Springs Lake with all mineral rights owned to transfer.
• The property is located 1 mile off of 781 in the town Peebles, Adams County. Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 63.87 acres
• New Cabin with front porch
• Gated Entrance with two 40' Steel Container for security and storage.
• Established Feeders and many stands
• Mixture of Hardwoods, Cedars and Thickets
• Remote setting
• Abundant of Giant deer & turkeys
• 1 mile of trails throughout.
• Year around creek
• Noted for giant whitetails
• Close to Mineral Springs Lake.