1164 Shelby Rd, Peebles, Ohio, 45660
Country Mountain Log Home on 31.956 secluded acres in Adams County Ohio plus 40x60 Concrete work shop. Beautiful landscaping around house with big yard with gardening area giving it the old century feel with this property. Has a custom 2 sided stone wood fireplace for those chilly nights. Home needs some completions done and some repairs, with completion would be beautiful. This property has area for a food plot with year around creek with mixture of marketable timber. Hundreds of acres of Tranquility Wildlife area is right across the road with world renowned whitetail hunting.
• The property is located just west of Peebles and close to 1000's of acres of Nature Conservatory with hiking. Annual property taxes are $1767.38. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 31.956 acres
• 2212 Sq. ft. home
• 40 x 60 Concrete Garage / workshop
• Small Outbuilding
• Gardening area
• Mixture of Hardwoods with marketable timber
• Remote setting .
• Abundant of deer & turkeys
• Noted for Giant Whitetails
• Year around Creek
• Hundreds of acres of Tranquility right across road
• Close to Nature Conservancy with Hiking.