1 SR 41 Manchester Ohio 45144, Manchester, Ohio, 45144
Turn Key 64.094 acres of managed Hunting land located in Adams County Ohio. This property has it all with 20 acres of open area for food plots, some planted in clover with established feeders, year around creek, mixture of timber and thick draws with whitetails preferred Cedar thickets. Topography is rolling. It is located close to Ohio River. All mineral rights owned will transfer.
The property is located 5 miles South of West Union Ohio, Adams County. Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 64.094 acres
• Gated Entrance with new private gravel road.
• Beautiful rolling fields on the top, perfect for food plots.
• Established Shooting House
• Mixture of Hardwoods, Cedars and Thickets
• Remote setting
• Abundant of Giant deer & turkeys
• Trails throughout.
• Year around creek
• Noted for giant whitetails
• Close to Ohio River.
• Additional adjoining 82.966 acres available
Contact Harry Blodgett for a showing
Realtree UC Hunting Properties | Land Connections, LLC
Cell - 937-798-0164