1179 SR 73, Rarden, Ohio, 45671
Has a new Cabin with cleared food plot areas,Shooting houses, tree stands, two ponds, year around creek full of fish, mixture of timber and thick draws. Has miles of trails throughout property and over one mile of road frontage. It is located Next to Brush Creek State Forest and short drive to Ohio River. All mineral rights owned will transfer.
Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 273.33 acres
• New Cabin
• Miles of established trail systems with over mile of road frontage
• Food plot areas
• Mixture of Hardwoods, Cedars,Thickets and Swamp
• Remote setting with gated entrance
• Abundant of deer & turkeys
• 4 Shooting houses and tree stands
• Year around wide and deep creek for kayaking or fishing
• No deer have been harvested in the last 3 years
• Borders thousands of acres of Brush Creek State Forest
Harry Blodgett | Agent | Land Pro