404 Bryce Drive, Peebles, Ohio, 45660
Spectacular 2809 sq ft. Log Home, Secluded pristine 33+ Rolling Acres with the most beautiful view Located in North Central Adams Co. plus attached 3 car Garage w/Living area above, 28x36 Pole Barn. Several Acres of Open Ground w/Fenced Pasture. Good Trail System with Oak ridge tops. Covered Front & Rear Porch with stamped concrete. This property has it all with food plots, creek with beautiful water falls, mixture of timber, rolling terrain, pasture, hunting and recreational and noted for 200 inch whitetails with one being killed off property.
• 33+ acres
• Horse Pasture
• Established Food Plots
• Beautiful wooden fence entrance
• Trail System
• Mixture of Hardwoods and flat terrain
• Remote setting with the most amazing View.
• Abundant of deer & turkeys
• Noted for Giant 200 inch Whitetails
• Incredible Water falls and Creek
• 2809 sq. ft. Log Home, secondary quest quarters if wanted, attached 3 car garage and barn
• Close to Nature Conservancy with Hiking.
• 3 miles from Mineral Springs lake• The property is located just south of Peebles and close to Mineral Springs Lake and 1000's of acres of Nature Conservatory with hiking. Annual property taxes are to be determined. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.